L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,540 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Goldman Sachs analyst Sumeet Jain raised the price target on L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) to INR4,540.00 (from INR4,534.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP3.25 at JPMorgan
- Kajaria Ceramics Ltd (KJC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!