Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) PT Lowered to RMB1,948 at CLSA
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
CLSA analyst Cindy Gao lowered the price target on Kweichow Moutai Co Ltd (600519:CH) to RMB1,948.00 (from RMB2,343.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- SThree Plc. (STHR:LN) (STREF) PT Raised to GBP6.45 at HSBC
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!