Kusuri no Aoki Holdings Co Ltd (3549:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,400 at JPMorgan
- Wall St edges lower as Fed fears mount
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan analyst Dairo Murata raised the price target on Kusuri no Aoki Holdings Co Ltd (3549:JP) to JPY8,400.00 (from JPY7,000.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. (INDIGO:IN) PT Raised to INR2,400 at JPMorgan
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY7,300 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hankook Tire Co Ltd (161390:KS) PT Lowered to KRW33,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!