Kura Corp. (2695:JP) PT Raised to JPY9,223 at CLSA
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
CLSA analyst Kazue Yanagisawa raised the price target on Kura Corp. (2695:JP) to JPY9,223.00 (from JPY6,365.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR730 at Berenberg
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:SS) (IPCFF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at Jefferies
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$555 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!