Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Raised to HK$6.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Amber Cai raised the price target on Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (OTC: KUNUF) to HK$6.10 (from HK$6.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Canaccord Genuity
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!