Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Raised to HK$6.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Goldman Sachs analyst Amber Cai raised the price target on Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (OTC: KUNUF) to HK$6.10 (from HK$6.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Lowered to ZAR164 at Goldman Sachs
- Norilsk Nickel (MNOD:LI) (NILSY) PT Raised to $48 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!