Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) PT Raised to CHF195 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Berenberg analyst Joel Spungin raised the price target on Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (OTC: KHNGY) to CHF195.00 (from CHF165.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at Canaccord Genuity
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!