Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR2,250 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Morgan Stanley analyst Sumeet Kariwala raised the price target on Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) to INR2,250.00 (from INR1,900.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR7.05 at Credit Suisse
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Lowered to MYR20.92 at Credit Suisse
- Hope Education Group Co Ltd. (1765:HK) PT Raised to HK$2.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!