Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (KOS) PT Raised to EUR3.33 at Jefferies
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Jefferies analyst Mark Wilson raised the price target on Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (NYSE: KOS) to EUR3.33 (from EUR3.20) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qantas Airways Ltd. (QAN:AU) (QUBSF) PT Lowered to AUD5.70 at JPMorgan
- MindBeacon Holdings Inc (MBCN:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Firm Capital Mortgage Investment Corp (FC:CN) (FCMGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!