Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (PHG) PT Raised to EUR45 at Credit Suisse
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Credit Suisse analyst Max Yates raised the price target on Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (NYSE: PHG) to EUR45.00 (from EUR41.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) PT Raised to EUR185 at HSBC
- United Microelectronics Corp. (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to TWD70.80 at Goldman Sachs
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY10,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!