Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
JPMorgan analyst Roman Arbuzov lowered the price target on Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (OTC: KKPNY) to EUR3.70 (from EUR3.80) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Odeon Capital Upgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Buy
- China Southern Airlines Co Ltd. (1055:HK) (ZNH) PT Lowered to HK$5.70 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!