Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR74 at JPMorgan
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
JPMorgan raised its price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR74.00 (from EUR70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at Scotiabank
- Paycom Software (PAYC) PT Raised to $500 at Jefferies After Growth Returns to 30%
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD33.78 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!