Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR71 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Credit Suisse analyst Andre Kukhnin raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR71.00 (from EUR58.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Nintendo Co Ltd. (7974:JP) (NTDOY) PT Lowered to JPY57,600 at Wedbush
- Square (SQ) PT Raised to $350 at Needham & Company on Afterpay Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!