Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR65 at HSBC
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
HSBC analyst Puneet Garg raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR65.00 (from EUR57.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hengan International Group (1044:HK) (HEGIY) PT Lowered to HK$46 at Morgan Stanley
- ASGN Inc. (ASGN) PT Raised to $128 at BMO Capital
- UBS Sees an Imminent Catalyst for Biogen (BIIB) PT Right Sized to $442
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!