Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR57 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR57.00 (from EUR56.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) to Outperform
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at UBS
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP5.35 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!