Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR57 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR57.00 (from EUR56.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP15 at Barclays
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at Barclays
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR3 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!