Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR57 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR57.00 (from EUR56.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR400 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- UPDATE: Lattice Semi's (LSCC) CertusPro Reaches a Market Ignored by FPGA Majors, PT Raised to $62 at Rosenblatt
- TAV Havalimanlari Holding AS (TAVHL:TI) (TAVHY) PT Raised to TRY36.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!