Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR57 at Berenberg
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Scientific Games (SGMS), Endeavor Group (EDR) Both Gain on $1.2B OpenBet Deal
Berenberg analyst Joel Spungin raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR57.00 (from EUR49.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Lowered to HK$27.70 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to $140 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!