Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR57 at Berenberg
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Berenberg analyst Joel Spungin raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR57.00 (from EUR49.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maisons du Monde SA (MDM:FP) PT Raised to EUR25.40 at Societe Generale
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF305 at Credit Suisse
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR600 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!