Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR51 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR51.00 (from EUR48.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR52 at Societe Generale
- Mapfre SA (MAP:SM) (MPFRY) PT Raised to EUR1.42 at Credit Suisse
- Ascential Plc. (ASCL:LN) (AIAPF) PT Raised to GBP4.25 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!