Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR48 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Morgan Stanley analyst Lucie Carrier raised the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR48.00 (from EUR47.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP36 at RBC Capital
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR26 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Overweight Following New Takeover Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!