Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Berenberg analyst Joel Spungin lowered the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR74.00 (from EUR76.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Qorvo Inc (QRVO) to Neutral
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!