Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR68 at Goldman Sachs
- Virus woes, slowing economic growth weigh on Wall Street
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil slumps 4% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Goldman Sachs analyst Daniela Costa lowered the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR68.00 (from EUR70.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR69 at Morgan Stanley
- Square (SQ) PT Raised to $350 at Needham & Company on Afterpay Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!