Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR68 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Goldman Sachs analyst Daniela Costa lowered the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR68.00 (from EUR70.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) PT Lowered to EUR3.15 at UBS
- Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd (9064:JP) (YATRF) PT Raised to JPY4,300 at Morgan Stanley
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK17,500 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!