Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR65 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Goldman Sachs analyst Daniela Costa lowered the price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) to EUR65.00 (from EUR68.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Planet Fitness (PLNT) to Buy
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR87 at UBS
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR57 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!