Komercni Bank (KONN:GR) (KMERF) PT Raised to CZK810 at HSBC
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
HSBC analyst Andrzej Nowaczek raised the price target on Komercni Bank (KONN:GR) (OTC: KMERF) to CZK810.00 (from CZK740.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hengan International Group (1044:HK) (HEGIY) PT Lowered to HK$46 at Morgan Stanley
- BofA Downgrades Fisker (FSR) Neutral and Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform as Competition is Significantly Heating Up
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!