Komax Holding AG (KOMN:SW) PT Raised to CHF187 at Credit Suisse
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Credit Suisse analyst Patrick Laager raised the price target on Komax Holding AG (KOMN:SW) to CHF187.00 (from CHF156.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DDAIF) PT Raised to EUR78 at UBS
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR145 at HSBC
- Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1:GR) (DBOEY) PT Raised to EUR171 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!