Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,150 at CLSA
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
CLSA analyst Nigel Muston lowered the price target on Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) to JPY4,150.00 (from JPY4,700.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF40 at Goldman Sachs
- Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) PT Lowered to EUR47 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR7.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!