Knorr-Bremse AG (KBX:GR) PT Lowered to EUR110 at Berenberg
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Berenberg analyst Philipe Lorrain lowered the price target on Knorr-Bremse AG (KBX:GR) to EUR110.00 (from EUR113.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soitec (SOI:FP) (SLOIF) PT Raised to EUR250 at Berenberg
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK48 at Credit Suisse
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!