Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR19.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Goldman Sachs analyst Jonathan Kownator raised the price target on Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (OTC: KLPEF) to EUR19.50 (from EUR17.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Transat AT Inc. (TRZ:CN) (TRZBF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!