Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Lowered to EUR82 at Barclays
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Barclays lowered its price target on Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) to EUR82.00 (from EUR85.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Raised to CHF20 at Morgan Stanley
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Morgan Stanley
- Tritax Eurobox (BOXE:LN) PT Lowered to EUR1.32 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!