Kingdee Int'l Software Group Co. (ADR) (268:HK) (KGDEF) PT Raised to HK$25 at Daiwa Securities
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Daiwa Securities analyst John Choi raised the price target on Kingdee Int'l Software Group Co. (ADR) (268:HK) (OTC: KGDEF) to HK$25.00 (from HK$18.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$4.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!