King Yuan Electronics Co Ltd (2449:TT) PT Raised to NT$52 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Morgan Stanley analyst Charlie Chan raised the price target on King Yuan Electronics Co Ltd (2449:TT) to NT$52.00 (from NT$48.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sopra Steria Group (SOP:FP) (SPSAF) PT Raised to EUR210 at HSBC
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!