Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Stifel Canada analyst Ian Gillies raised the price target on Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (OTC: KEYUF) to Cdn$27.50 (from Cdn$27.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BIL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR990 at Ambit Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!