KeyBanc (KEY) Corporate Jet Activity Sparks Some Comerica (CMA) Chatter
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
"... CMA would be a nice pickup for KEY as it would add California and Texas to its portfolio. In effect, it would turn KEY in to a national bank. To be clear, we don’t assign a very high probability to this happening, but just to hedge our bets, we’ll mention that KEY flew to Dallas last Wednesday and then made a trip to New York on Thursday. Our jet tracking data goes back 18 months and has never seen KEY in Dallas before."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to be Acquired by Sitel Group for $54 Per Share, 31% Premium
- Docusign Inc. (DOCU) PT Raised to $290 at Wedbush as Checks Indicate Deal Flow is Accelerating
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!