Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR800 at Societe Generale
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Societe Generale analyst Thierry Cota raised the price target on Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) to EUR800.00 (from EUR714.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.15 at Societe Generale
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.05 at Credit Suisse
- Transmissora Alianca de Energia Eletrica SA (TAEE11:BZ) PT Raised to R$32 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!