Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR775 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
RBC Capital analyst Piral Dadhania raised the price target on Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) to EUR775.00 (from EUR680.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR37,024 at Morgan Stanley
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!