Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR761 at Citi
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
Citi analyst Thomas Chauvet raised the price target on Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) to EUR761.00 (from EUR635.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $153 at BTIG, Lowers H1 2022 China Estimates (correction)
- Cowen Upgrades Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) to Outperform
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $900 at Raymond James; Matches Street High
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!