Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR700 at Jefferies
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Jefferies analyst Flavio Cereda raised the price target on Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) to EUR700.00 (from EUR630.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Neutral
- Roth Capital Starts Ideaya Biosciences (IDYA) at Buy
- CIBC Upgrades Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) to Outperformer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!