Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR620 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Deutsche Bank analyst Dan Gianera raised the price target on Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) to EUR620.00 (from EUR590.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) PT Raised to GBP5.80 at HSBC
- International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:CN) (IPCFF) PT Raised to SEK6.50 at Stifel Canada
- ECN Capital Corp. (ECN:CN) (ECNCF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!