Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR620 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street set to drop at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
Deutsche Bank analyst Dan Gianera raised the price target on Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) to EUR620.00 (from EUR590.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AltaGas Ltd. (ALA:CN) (ATGFF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at RBC Capital
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) to Overweight
- Coles Group Ltd. (COL:AU) (CLEGF) PT Lowered to AUD17.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!