Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT (KORE:SP) PT Raised to $0.79 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Credit Suisse analyst Terence Lee raised the price target on Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT (KORE:SP) to $0.79 (from $0.77) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Lowered to EUR100 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!