Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
TD Securities analyst Juan Jarrah raised the price target on Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (OTC: KELTF) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$3.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equinor ASA (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) PT Raised to NOK190 at UBS
- Sberbank (SBER:RM) (SBRCY) PT Raised to RUB410 at JPMorgan
- ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) PT Raised to GBP1.40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!