Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
BMO Capital analyst Ray Kwan raised the price target on Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (OTC: KELTF) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$2.75) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co (002415:CH) PT Raised to RMB70.81 at Macquarie
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!