Keihan Holdings Co Ltd (9045:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan lowered its price target on Keihan Holdings Co Ltd (9045:JP) to JPY4,300.00 (from JPY5,750.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,954 at BofA Securities
- Ascential Plc. (ASCL:LN) (AIAPF) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!