Kazia Therapeutics (KZIA) Target Raised at Edison
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kazia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KZIA) price target raised at Edison to A$2.83 per basic share, or ~$20.90 per ADR.
Analyst Maxim Jacobs commented, "Kazia expects to release multiple data points from its paxalisib programme in Q4 CY21. These include final data from the 30-patient Phase II trial in newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) patients, as well as initial data for paxalisib in the treatment of brain metastases (BMs). Additionally, the Phase I for EVT801 is expected to begin enrolment by year-end."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tritax Eurobox (BOXE:LN) PT Lowered to EUR1.32 at Jefferies
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVY) PT Raised to DKK1,850 at Barclays
- Novartis (NOVN:SW) (NVS) PT Lowered to CHF80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!