Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (7012:JP) (KWHIY) PT Raised to JPY3,250 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
Nomura/Instinet analyst Kentaro Maekawa raised the price target on Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (7012:JP) (OTC: KWHIY) to JPY3,250.00 (from JPY1,700.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$49 at National Bank Financial
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) PT Raised to $61 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!