Kasikornbank PCL (KBANK:TB) (KPCPY) PT Raised to THB170 at CIMB
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
CIMB analyst Sukrit Friestad raised the price target on Kasikornbank PCL (KBANK:TB) (OTC: KPCPY) to THB170.00 (from THB156.00) while maintaining a Add rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.60 at Citi
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Lowered to Cdn$27 at RBC Capital
- Tokyo Gas Co Ltd. (9531:JP) (TKGSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!