Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR670 at Macquarie
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Macquarie analyst Avi Mehta lowered the price target on Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) to INR670.00 (from INR680.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Lowered to EUR52 at Deutsche Bank
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!