Kalbe Farma Tbk PT (KLBF:IJ) (PTKFY) PT Raised to IDR1,800 at Macquarie
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Macquarie analyst Richardo Walujo raised the price target on Kalbe Farma Tbk PT (KLBF:IJ) (OTC: PTKFY) to IDR1,800.00 (from IDR1,600.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,300 at CFRA
- swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Lowered to SEK200 at Morgan Stanley
- Orsted A/S (ORSTED:DC) (DNNGY) PT Lowered to DKK990 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!