KakaoBank Corp (323410:KS) PT Lowered to KRW27,300 at HSBC
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
HSBC analyst Jaewoong Won lowered the price target on KakaoBank Corp (323410:KS) to KRW27,300.00 (from KRW27,900.00) while maintaining a Reduce rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Lowered to EUR6.20 at Societe Generale
- Italgas SpA (IG:IM) PT Lowered to EUR5.30 at Citi
- JD Health International Inc (6618:HK) PT Lowered to HK$80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!