Kakaku.com Inc. (2371:JP) (KKKUF) PT Lowered to JPY3,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Nomura/Instinet analyst Jiyong Oum lowered the price target on Kakaku.com Inc. (2371:JP) (OTC: KKKUF) to JPY3,400.00 (from JPY3,600.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASOS Plc. (ASC:LN) (ASOMY) PT Lowered to GBP5.90 at HSBC
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR2,725 at Goldman Sachs
- Guangdong Haid Group (002311:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70.60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!