KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $375 at KeyBanc After Analyst Day
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
KeyBanc analyst Steve Barger lowered the price target on KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) to $375.00 (from $440.00) after management issued new 2026 target revenue and EPS of $14B and $38 at the company's analyst day.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "Even with that backdrop, we are taking a more conservative approach to our model and price target given mounting evidence that a consumer and industrial slowdown is coming. We acknowledge our predictions around timing and magnitude may be wrong, but we would rather be cautious and wrong than slow and reactive. LT, we think the drivers of Semicap demand are intact, KLAC has a strong competitive position and enviable balance sheet, and valuation is increasingly compelling for LT investors."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN), Upgrades to Buy
- UPDATE: DBS Group Upgrades China Life Insurance (2628.HK) (LFC) to Buy, 'Seeing book quality improvements'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!