KION Group AG (KGX:GR) PT Raised to EUR85 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
HSBC analyst Richard Schramm raised the price target on KION Group AG (KGX:GR) to EUR85.00 (from EUR76.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Singapore Exchange (SGX:SP ) (SPXCY) PT Raised to SGD10.10 at Credit Suisse
- Central Asia Metals Plc. (CAML:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3 at RBC Capital
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co Ltd. (600309:CH) PT Raised to RMB142 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!