KION Group AG (KGX:GR) PT Raised to EUR85 at Berenberg
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Berenberg analyst Philipe Lorrain raised the price target on KION Group AG (KGX:GR) to EUR85.00 (from EUR81.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Lowered to EUR305 at Berenberg
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!