K92 Mining Inc. (KNT:CN) (KNTNF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael Fairbairn raised the price target on K92 Mining Inc. (KNT:CN) (OTC: KNTNF) to Cdn$12.00 (from Cdn$11.50) while maintaining a Spec. Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) PT Raised to KRW150,000 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart Holdings Inc (UPST) to Underweight
- HDFC Asset Management Co Ltd (HDFCAMC:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,330 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!